Mumbai is a sprawling, densely populated city on the west of India, in the state of Maharashtra. It is the most populous city in India and the ninth most populous agglomeration in the world.
The road distance between Pune and Mumbai is 149 km, roughly taking around 2 hours to touch the city’s outskirts.
Places to Visit
- Imagica – It is an amusement park located near the city of Khopoli on the Mumbai-Pune express highway. Spread over an area of 300 crores, the places provides with accommodation, shopping, dining and entertainment. The place has a theme park and an aqua park in it. It houses India’s biggest floor-less roller coaster ride. Aqua Imagica is India’s first and only international standard theme park.
- Gateway of India – On the Mumbai Harbour waterfront, lies the iconic Gateway of India, built by the British Raj in 1924. It is located on the waterfront in the Apollo Bunder area in south Mumbai and overlooks the Arabian Sea. It is a very famous tourist attraction in Mumbai.
- SiddhiVinayak Temple – The temple is located in Prabhadevi in Mumbai, is a two-century-old temple that is believed to fulfil the desires of the worshippers. Thousands of pilgrims attend the holy place, every day.
- Elephanta Caves – The caves are a network of sculpted caves located on Elephanta Island, in Mumbai Harbour,10 km to the city of Mumbai. The Hindu caves contain rock cut stone sculptors, dedicated to Lord Shiva. The cave has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Aksa Beach – It is a popular beach and a vacation spot, in Aksa village, Mumbai. A very calm beach and is among the least visited of its kind, providing you with solace,from the hustle and bustle of the city. The beach has INS Hamla, an Indian Navy Base,at one end.
- Sanjay Gandhi National Park – One of the most visited parks in the country, this national park lies in the north of Maharashtra. The rich flora and fauna attracts more than two million people per year. Kanheri caves, which are 2400 years old are carved out of the rocks lie within the park.
- Haji Ali Dargah – Both a mosque and a dargah, the place signifies Indo-Islamic architecture. Associated with doomed lovers, the dargah contains the tomb of Sayed Peer Haji Shah Bukhari.On Thursdays and Fridays, the shrine is visited by at least 40,000 pilgrims. The place also witnesses musical performances in the form of Qawwali.
- Taraporewala Aquarium – Situated in the city of Mumbai, the place attracts around 4 lakh visitors, annually. There are around 2000 fishes of over 400 species in the aquarium. The aquarium is open for visitors from 10 am to 1 pm during the day and 2pm till 5 pm in the evening. It has been inaugurated by India’s first President, Dr. Rajendra Prasad.
Your trip to the place is accomplished successfully and comfortably by the Cool Cab Services helping you out with its experienced service and drivers. You can hire Pune to Mumbai Cab service and Mumbai to Pune taxi service for travelling. We also provide Pune airport pickup and drop service and Mumbai airport pickup and drop service as per your Car Rental requirements. For pricing please visit out pricing page.